Choosing Baptism For Your Child
When considering Baptism for your child, you need to reflect on the following:
- What is it that you are asking of the Church for your child?
- What has it meant in your own life to be a baptized member of the Body of Christ?
- How do you live out your Baptismal commitment in love and service to God and your neighbor?
- Will you train your child in the practice of the faith?
- Will you teach them to keep God’s commandments as Christ taught us, by loving God and neighbor?
These, and other questions, can be discussed with a member of the parish staff before celebrating the Sacrament of Baptism.
View Parish List