Last Updated: March 17, 2017.
Application, resumes, copy of certification and (3) letters of reference, send to: Human Resources, 1150 Buffalo Road, Rochester, NY 14624. No phone calls, fax: (585) 328-3149 or (585) 529-9529; email@example.com. Unless otherwise specified,
New jobs & positions will be denoted in red.
St. Agnes School Avon
Position: 6th Grade Teacher
Start Date: August 2017
Job Description: St. Agnes School in Avon, NY seeks a 6th grade teacher for the 2017 - 2018 school year. This teacher is responsible for 6th grade ELA instruction, as well as 5th and 6th grade Social Studies/Non Fiction Studies.
- Certified Childhood Grades 1 - 6 or ELA 7 - 12
- Experience teaching in an elementary school and/or middle school setting
- Strong ELA background (coursework or teaching experience)
- Values the importance of faith-based learning
Interested candidates should send a resume to Elizabeth Jensen, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org (2/27/2017)
All Saints Academy – Corning, NY
Start Date: July 1, 2017
Reports To: Pastoral Administrator of All Saints Parish and Superintendent of Schools
Job Purpose: All Saints Parish and the Diocese of Rochester Department of Catholic Schools seeks a principal committed to Catholic Education who can effectively lead All Saints Academy in fulfillment of our mission to lead students to be disciples who know and live the Catholic faith; Inspire a learning community to foster academic excellence; and Motivate young people to fulfill the two great commandments of Jesus Christ by loving God and self in order to be responsible and give service to our neighber.
The principal serves as the instructional leader of the school and is responsible for all aspects of school operations and functions as a member of the core parish leadership team. Qualified candidates must have an understanding of the New York State Learning Standards and possess or be working towards certification as a School Building Leader and/or School District Leader.
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information of three references, a letter from the Pastor/Pastoral Administrator of their home parish, and NYS certifications to Mrs. Tammy Sylvester, Diocesan Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com by March 31, 2017.
- Practicing Catholic in good standing;
- Possess or working toward certification as a School Building Leader and/or School District Leader;
- Experience as an elementary teacher and/or administrator;
- Experience with curriculum development;
- Experience with staff development;
- Strong communication skills with a variety of stakeholders;
- Proficient with current instructional technology practices.
Immaculate Conception School - Ithaca, NY
Physical Education and Health Teacher - Start Date of March 8th. Must by NYS Certified. PE on M, W. F and Health T and Th and we could potentially use two people to fill the position based upon the schedule.
Interest candidates should send letter of interest, resume, application and letters of recommendation to Immaculate Conception School, 320 W. Buffalo Street, Ithaca, NY 14850 - Attention: Don Mills.
Saint Joseph School – Penfield, NY
Part-time Aide and Lunch Monitor for the remainder of the 2016-2017 school year.
· Be present to help supervise morning wrap-around care for pre-school age children ages 3-4 years old, from 7:30-8:30 am Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
· Lunch Monitor from 11:00-12:30 Monday-Friday
· Possible support in teacher aide position as needed.
Interested Candidates should send resume to:
Hugh A. Hogle IV
Principal of Saint Joseph School
Immaculate Conception School – Ithaca
*After School Program Aide – Part-time – 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm Monday – Friday
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to Don Mills, Immaculate Conception School, 320 West Buffalo Street, Ithaca, NY 14850-4193 or email - DMills@dor.org. (11/03/2016) (Revised 12/01/2016)
Holy Family Catholic Elementary School - Elmira, NY
Seeking a highly qualified, part-time, organized individual to teach Math as a push-in tutor for students in grades 4th - 6th.
Responsibilities would include:
1. Working collaboratively with the classroom teachers in development plans and setting goals to best meet the needs of the students
2. Pushing into the classroom during math lessons working with students individually or in small groups
3. Assist in preparing lesson plans that meet NYS common core standards
Candidates must by NYS certified in Education with a Math background.
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to Lorie Brink, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org. (10/14/2016)
SAINT PIUS TENTH SCHOOL – ROCHESTER, NY - Accredited by Middle States Association.
Applications are now being accepted for the following position at St. Pius Tenth School –
*Extended Care Assistant - The Assistant will perform the following tasks:
1. Assist with the management of the program to include-supervision of the children, organization of activities (arts/crafts, outside play discipline, safety, snack)
2. Maintain a positive, nurturing and safe environment for the children
3. Interacting with the children and their parents or guardians
Interested individuals, please send resume and cover letter to:
St. Pius Tenth
3000 Chili Ave
Rochester, New York 14624
Website: http://www.saintpiustenthschool.org email: email@example.com
St. Mary's School - Canandaigua, NY
Substitute Teachers Needed! NYS Certification required.
Contact Jean Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org for information. (08/23/2016)