Last Updated: October 13, 2016.
Application, resumes, copy of certification and (3) letters of reference, send to: Human Resources, 1150 Buffalo Road, Rochester, NY 14624. No phone calls, fax: (585) 328-3149 or (585) 529-9529; firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless otherwise specified, When applying please be sure to include the application form:
New jobs & positions will be denoted in red.
Holy Family Catholic Elementary School - Elmira, NY
Seeking a highly qualified, part-time, organized individual to teach Math as a push-in tutor for students in grades 4th - 6th.
Responsibilities would include:
1. Working collaboratively with the classroom teachers in development plans and setting goals to best meet the needs of the students
2. Pushing into the classroom during math lessons working with students individually or in small groups
3. Assist in preparing lesson plans that meet NYS common core standards
Candidates must by NYS certified in Education with a Math background.
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to Lorie Brink, Principal, at email@example.com. (10/14/2016)
SAINT PIUS TENTH SCHOOL – ROCHESTER, NY - Accredited by Middle States Association.
Applications are now being accepted for the following position at St. Pius Tenth School –
*Extended Care Assistant - The Assistant will perform the following tasks:
1. Assist with the management of the program to include-supervision of the children, organization of activities (arts/crafts, outside play discipline, safety, snack)
2. Maintain a positive, nurturing and safe environment for the children
3. Interacting with the children and their parents or guardians
Interested individuals, please send resume and cover letter to:
St. Pius Tenth
3000 Chili Ave
Rochester, New York 14624
Website: http://www.saintpiustenthschool.org email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*St. John Neumann School in Rochester NY is seeking a highly qualified, part-time, creative, energetic, and organized individual to teach Music to our PreK - 5th grade students. In addition to teaching the fundamentals of music, responsibilities would include:
1. Preparing music and choir performances for School Masses and Liturgical celebrations
2. Attend faculty meetings and professional development days
3. Prepare age appropriate lesson plans and maintain a gradebook
4. Assist with assigned administrative duties when in the building
5. Work collaboratively with other teachers, staff and administration
6. Integrate technology effectively into the classroom
If interested, please submit your cover letter and resume to Jacqueline Senecal, Principal, at email@example.com by Friday, October 14th.
St Agnes School – Avon, NY
Part-Time After School Care Assistant
A Catholic Elementary School is seeking a part-time After School Care Assistant. This person will be responsible for supervising students in an after school care program. The ideal candidate is energetic, enjoys working with children, and has strong organization and communication skills. Potential applicants must submit a completed application, cover letter, resume, and three letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org. (9/12/2016)
After School Care Coordinator - responsible for organizing all components of "Stay and Play" including snack, homework help, and activities. Collaborate with second aide to provide safe and engaging care. Must be at least 18 years old with prior child care experience (school, camp, or day care). For questions/information or to apply, please contact Elizabeth Jensen, Principal, St. Agnes School - Avon, email@example.com or (585) 226 - 8500. (08/29/2016)
St. Mary's School - Canandaigua, NY
Substitute Teachers Needed! NYS Certification required.
Contact Jean Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org for information. (08/23/2016)