For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.All Articles · 2019 · 2018 · 2017 · 2016 · 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005
- Deacon Information Session Dec. 9 - Tuesday November 25th, 2014 DEACON INFORMATION SESSION 7:00 PM Tuesday December 9, Bishop Hickey Conference Center, 1150 Buffalo Road (Pastoral Center rear entrance and parking). We will provide an overview of the 5 year application and formation process and the time commitment involved and answer questions about ongoing ministry. An eligible applicant for permanent deacon formation is a man of strong and ...
- St. Thomas the Apostle Q&A - Monday November 10th, 2014 St. Thomas the Apostle Q&A
- Bishop’s letter regarding St. Thomas - Monday November 10th, 2014 Bishop's letter regarding St. Thomas
- Siena to add 6th grade - Saturday November 1st, 2014 Siena to add 6th grade
- Brighton parish begins monthly Mass for first-responders - Wednesday October 29th, 2014 Our Lady Queen of Peace begins monthly Mass for first-responders Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Church in Brighton has begun a monthly Mass offered for all of the area’s fire, ambulance, police and other emergency personnel. The Mass for first-responders will be held the first Tuesday of every month at 7 a.m. — a convenient time for ...
- Black Catholic Revival to held Nov. 13-15, 2014 - Thursday October 23rd, 2014 A Black Catholic Revival will be held November 13-15, 2014, at Immaculate Conception Church/St. Bridget’s Church, 445 Frederick Douglass St., Rochester.
- Join us for the Black Catholic Revival - Thursday October 23rd, 2014 Black Catholic Revival November 13-15, 2014
- Bishop Matano’s letter on Catholic Schools Open Houses - Tuesday October 21st, 2014 My dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ: I would like to extend an invitation to all families who are making plans for the education of their children to take part in an extraordinary opportunity on November 5 and November 6, 2014.
- Partners Newsletter| Fall 2014 - Thursday October 9th, 2014 Catholic schools equip students with science and technology know-how
- Catholic Ministries Appeal begins - Wednesday September 24th, 2014 The Most Reverend Salvatore R. Matano, Bishop of Rochester, today asked all Catholics in the 12-county Diocese to generously support the 2014/15 Catholic Ministries Appeal (CMA), which has the theme Attitude of Gratitude.
For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.