March for Life, Washington, DC, January 24, 2011
At least 6 buses will be departing from the Diocese of Rochester for the March for Life in Washington, D.C., scheduled for Monday, January 24, 2011.
All buses will be leaving on the evening of January 23 and returning late night on January 24.
Locations and contact information:
- St. Mary’s, Canandaigua: $60 adults, $30 students, contact Fran 585 924-7051 or email@example.com
- St. Thomas the Apostle,Irondequoit: $60 adults $30 students, contact Mary Jo 585-771-0084
- St. Pius Tenth, Chili: contact Jan, 585-293-1717
- St. John of Rochester, Fairport – $50 adults $25 students, contact Debbie, 585-248-4647
- Holy Spirit Church, Penfield: $60 adults ($30 students); contact Sandy, 585-387-0993
- All Saint’s Parish, Corning & St. Mary Our Mother Church, Horseheads: Contact Steve at 607-739-9282 or Sharon at 607-734-2680