Letter to the Faithful: Sept. 12, 2019 [ English | Spanish ]
Reorganization: FAQ [ English | Spanish ]
Reorganization: Key Information
Creating a Safe Environment [ English | Spanish ]
- Notice of Commencement of Case
- Affidavit of Rev. Daniel J. Condon
- Affidavit of Lisa M. Passero
- Motion to File CVA Names Under Seal
- Signed Order Authorizing CVA Schedules to be Filed Under Seal
- Motion to Pay Employee Wages and Benefits
- Signed Interim Wage and Expense Order
- Motion to Maintain Self Insurance Program
- Signed Interim PSIP Order
- Motion to Maintain Bank Accounts
- Signed Interim Bank Account Order
- Motion to Set Utility Deposits
- Signed Interim Utility Order
- Signed Order Adjourning First Day Hearings
Click here to view Bishop Matano's Letter to the Faithful
concerning the Child Victims Act, August 2019.
UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK
In re Diocese of Rochester Case No. 19-20905
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT, On September 12, 2019, the Diocese of Rochester ("Diocese") filed for protection under chapter 11 of title 11 of the United States Code (the "Bankruptcy Code").
The Bankruptcy Court has established August 13, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (prevailing Eastern time) as the deadline to file proofs of claim against the Diocese (the "Bar Date").
If you have a claim against the Diocese, including, without limitation, a claim related to sexual abuse committed by any person connected with the Diocese, you must file a claim on or before the Bar Date.
Please visit https://case.stretto.com/rochesterdiocese or call (855) 347-3773 for more information on how to file your proof of claim.
IF YOU DO NOT TIMELY FILE A PROOF OF CLAIM, YOU MAY FORFEIT YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE ON ANY PLAN OF REORGANIZATION AND TO SHARE IN ANY DISTRIBUTIONS MADE TO CREDITORS IN CONNECTION WITH THE DEBTOR'S CHAPTER 11 CASE.
To toggle subtitles, click the CC button once the video begins playing.
Please use closed captioning for Spanish translation.