Report Abuse of a Vulnerable Adult

If you believe that a vulnerable adult is in immediate danger, call 911 or your local police department.

If the danger is not immediate but you believe you have an obligation to report, call (844) 697-3505.

You may also contact your local county Department of Social Services Adult Protective Services.