For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.All Articles · 2020 · 2019 · 2018 · 2017 · 2016 · 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005
- Bishop’s letter regarding St. Thomas - Monday November 10th, 2014Bishop's letter regarding St. Thomas
- Siena to add 6th grade - Saturday November 1st, 2014Siena to add 6th grade
- Brighton parish begins monthly Mass for first-responders - Wednesday October 29th, 2014Our Lady Queen of Peace begins monthly Mass for first-responders Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Church in Brighton has begun a monthly Mass offered for all of the area’s fire, ambulance, police and other emergency personnel. The Mass for first-responders will be held the first Tuesday of every month at 7 a.m. — a convenient time for ...
- Black Catholic Revival to held Nov. 13-15, 2014 - Thursday October 23rd, 2014A Black Catholic Revival will be held November 13-15, 2014, at Immaculate Conception Church/St. Bridget’s Church, 445 Frederick Douglass St., Rochester.
- Join us for the Black Catholic Revival - Thursday October 23rd, 2014Black Catholic Revival November 13-15, 2014
- Bishop Matano’s letter on Catholic Schools Open Houses - Tuesday October 21st, 2014My dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ: I would like to extend an invitation to all families who are making plans for the education of their children to take part in an extraordinary opportunity on November 5 and November 6, 2014.
- Partners Newsletter| Fall 2014 - Thursday October 9th, 2014Catholic schools equip students with science and technology know-how
- Catholic Ministries Appeal begins - Wednesday September 24th, 2014The Most Reverend Salvatore R. Matano, Bishop of Rochester, today asked all Catholics in the 12-county Diocese to generously support the 2014/15 Catholic Ministries Appeal (CMA), which has the theme Attitude of Gratitude.
- Rev. Heyman named president of St. Bernard’s - Tuesday September 23rd, 2014The Reverend George Heyman has been appointed president of St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry effective January 1, 2015. He will succeed Sister Patricia Schoelles, SSJ, Ph.D., who is retiring from the position. The appointment was made by The Most Reverend Salvatore R. Matano, Bishop of Rochester, and St. Bernard’s Board of Trustees.
- October is Respect Life Month - Monday September 22nd, 2014October is Respect Life Month
For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.