For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.All Articles · 2019 · 2018 · 2017 · 2016 · 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005
- Hopes, concerns shared with Pope - Thursday December 15th, 2011 Hopes, concerns shared with Pope
- Bishop Clark: “NCYC a joyful experience” - Wednesday November 30th, 2011 Bishop Clark: "NCYC a joyful experience"
- Holy Family Middle School - Wednesday November 30th, 2011 Catholic Schools Office Statement on Holy Family Middle School, Elmira Nov. 30, 2011 “Beginning in September 2012, Holy Family Middle School in Elmira will be closed. All pre-Kindergarten through 6th grade students will be housed in the current Holy Family Elementary School facilities. Those students entering the 7th and 8th grade will be invited to register for a new Regional ...
- Creches on display - Monday November 28th, 2011 Creches at the Cathedral Beginning Nov. 27 through Jan. 8, more than 40 creches handcrafted in countries from around the world will be on free and public display at Sacred Heart Cathedral, Rochester. The Nativity scenes are from the collection of local resident Janet Archibald. The Cathedral is located at 296 Flower City Park, between Lake and Dewey ...
- Explore Becket Hall’s new website - Tuesday November 22nd, 2011 www.beckethall.org
- Special Remembrance Ceremony - Wednesday November 16th, 2011 Families & friends who have experienced the death of a child, sibling, grandchild Please join our Ceremony of Remembrance* for our children (of any age) who have died before us Church of the Transfiguration 50 West Bloomfield Road, Pittsford Sunday, December 11, 2011 6:30 p.m.
- Articles on the Roman Missal - Friday November 11th, 2011 Articles on the Roman Missal
- Deacon information night Dec. 15 - Thursday November 10th, 2011 THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE.
- For Catholic men ages 17+: Vocation discernment evening - Thursday October 27th, 2011 Vocation Discernment Evenings for Catholic men ages 17 and older Do you wrestle with … “how do I know what God wants me to do with my life?” Have you ever wondered if God might be inviting you to consider a vocation to priesthood? Here’s an opportunity to talk it over. Come for prayer, food, and conversation to Becket Hall, the discernment ...
- Bishop: “Hopes on our Year of Faith” - Wednesday October 26th, 2011 THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE.
For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.