For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.All Articles · 2020 · 2019 · 2018 · 2017 · 2016 · 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005
- God’s Gift of Forgiveness - Tuesday January 29th, 2013 http://www.usccb.org/prayer-and-worship/sacraments/penance/upload/Penance-Statement-ENG.pdf
- Catholic Schools newsletter - Tuesday January 22nd, 2013 Alums Credit Catholic School Education with instilling character, values, know-how: “It made me the person I am today,” Pamela Negley says of her student days at St. Mary School in Canandaigua. “Two of my best girlfriends, I’ve known since grade school,” Negley (Class of ’79) says. “I loved doing the sacraments with my classmates and I loved the bonds we had with our teachers.”
- Inaugural Mass: Finger Lakes Guild of the Catholic Medical Association - Friday January 18th, 2013 CALLING ALL CATHOLIC PHYSICIANS, NURSES, AND ALLIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS… YOU ARE INVITED TO THE INAUGURAL MASS OF THE NEWLY FORMED FINGER LAKES GUILD OF THE CATHOLIC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION.
- Evening Prayer for Life Jan. 22 - Monday January 14th, 2013 “Evening Prayer for Life” Jan. 22 at Sacred Heart Cathedral An “Evening Prayer for Life” will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 22, at 7 p.m. at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 296 Flower City Park. Rev. Kevin McKenna, pastor of the Cathedral, will preside. The Cathedral Community welcomes all to come and pray in reparation for sins committed against God’s ...
- Interfaith Prayer Service for all elected officials Jan. 20 - Monday January 14th, 2013 Inaugural Eve prayer for all elected officials Interfaith Prayer Service for President Obama and All Elected Officials Please join us on Sunday, January 20, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. as we pray for all elected officials. The service will be at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 296 Flower City Park, Rochester (between Dewey and Lake avenues). All are welcome. Bishop Emeritus Matthew H. Clark will ...
- New Yorkers for Life information - Thursday January 10th, 2013 Governor Cuomo wants to expand abortion in New York State. We are a broad coalition of men and women united in believing that New York needs to reduce abortion, not expand it. More abortion will not promote women’s health or dignity. We believe in providing real options for those faced with an unplanned pregnancy.
- Theologian John Bell at the Cathedral Jan. 26-28 - Wednesday January 9th, 2013 John Bell: Theologen, Composer, Teacher, Worship Leader
- “Forgiven” video contest - Wednesday January 2nd, 2013 http://forgiven.dor.org/index.cfm/is-this-your-first-visit/
For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.