For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.All Articles · 2020 · 2019 · 2018 · 2017 · 2016 · 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005
- Bishop requests Second Collection to help people in Middle East - Monday August 25th, 2014 Bishop requests Second Collection to help people in Middle East
- Bishop Matano offers condolences, prayers to Pope Francis - Friday August 22nd, 2014 Bishop Matano offers condolences, prayers to Pope Francis
- New principal at St. Lawrence School - Thursday August 14th, 2014 Frank Arvizzigno, an experienced educator, has been appointed Principal at St. Lawrence School in Greece. Arvizzigno most recently served as an Administrative Intern at The Steinway School in New York City. Previously, he taught mathematics at the middle-school level at The Steinway School for nearly a decade.
- Courier celebrating 125 years - Wednesday August 6th, 2014 Courier celebrating 125 years
- Join us for Stewardship Day 2014 - Tuesday August 5th, 2014 STEWARDSHIP DAY 2014 Saturday, October 18, at Church of the Assumption, Fairport
- Principal appointed at Siena - Tuesday July 1st, 2014 Martin W. Kilbridge, an experienced educator, has been appointed Principal of Siena Catholic Academy in Brighton. The appointment was effective July 1, said Anthony Cook, Superintendent of Catholic Schools.
- Take part in our Catholic Schools focus groups - Monday June 30th, 2014 The Diocese of Rochester is looking for parents, whose oldest child is between 2 and 7 years old, to participate in Focus Groups regarding the Catholic Schools of the Diocese of Rochester.
- Letter from Bishop Matano concerning annulment fees - Thursday June 26th, 2014 Letter from Bishop Matano concerning annulment fees
- Statement on Education Investment Tax Credit - Friday June 20th, 2014 Following is a statement from Richard E. Barnes, executive director of the New York State Catholic Conference: “Along with Catholic school families across the state, we are deeply disappointed and angry at the failure to pass an Education Investment Tax Credit, which would have generated needed scholarships to help families afford parochial schools, yeshivas and ...
- Latest Catholic Schools Newsletter - Monday June 9th, 2014 Diocesan teachers come together to enhance curriculum
For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.