For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.All Articles · 2019 · 2018 · 2017 · 2016 · 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005
- Courier celebrating 125 years - Wednesday August 6th, 2014 Courier celebrating 125 years
- Join us for Stewardship Day 2014 - Tuesday August 5th, 2014 STEWARDSHIP DAY 2014 Saturday, October 18, at Church of the Assumption, Fairport
- Principal appointed at Siena - Tuesday July 1st, 2014 Martin W. Kilbridge, an experienced educator, has been appointed Principal of Siena Catholic Academy in Brighton. The appointment was effective July 1, said Anthony Cook, Superintendent of Catholic Schools.
- Take part in our Catholic Schools focus groups - Monday June 30th, 2014 The Diocese of Rochester is looking for parents, whose oldest child is between 2 and 7 years old, to participate in Focus Groups regarding the Catholic Schools of the Diocese of Rochester.
- Letter from Bishop Matano concerning annulment fees - Thursday June 26th, 2014 Letter from Bishop Matano concerning annulment fees
- Statement on Education Investment Tax Credit - Friday June 20th, 2014 Following is a statement from Richard E. Barnes, executive director of the New York State Catholic Conference: “Along with Catholic school families across the state, we are deeply disappointed and angry at the failure to pass an Education Investment Tax Credit, which would have generated needed scholarships to help families afford parochial schools, yeshivas and ...
- Latest Catholic Schools Newsletter - Monday June 9th, 2014 Diocesan teachers come together to enhance curriculum
- New Life Issues Coordinator - Monday June 2nd, 2014 Suzanne M. Stack has been named Life Issues Coordinator for Catholic Charities of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester, effective June 24, 2014. She succeeds Jann Armantrout, who retired in May, and will report to Jack Balinsky, diocesan director of Catholic Charities.
- Maribeth Mancini receives F. Sadlier Dinger Award - Tuesday May 20th, 2014 Maribeth Mancini, director of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rochester’s Department of Evangelization and Catechesis, has been honored with the prestigious F. Sadlier Dinger Award. The award was presented May 20, 2014, during the National Conference for Catechetical Leadership in St. Louis, Mo.
- Catholic Conference statement regarding Court decision on prayer - Monday May 5th, 2014 Today the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the right of the Town Board in Greece, N.Y., to open its meetings with prayer.
For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.