For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.All Articles · 2019 · 2018 · 2017 · 2016 · 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005
- Five parishes to offer Lenten program - Thursday March 6th, 2014 Five parishes to offer Lenten program
- Catholic Women’s Conference Day - Tuesday March 4th, 2014 Nearly 1,000 women gathered Saturday, March 1, at Aquinas Institute for the first annual Rochester Catholic Women’s Conference. Here is a sampling of the day in photos, courtesy of JMJ Photography. For more about the conference, visit www.RochesterCWC.org Catholic Courier story click here Here’s a sampling of comments participants made about the Conference: Just Perfect! God bless everyone for this wonderful ...
- Questions and Answers about Lent - Monday March 3rd, 2014 Questions and Answers about Lent
- Syracuse Diocese offers presentations on military drones - Thursday February 13th, 2014 A Call to the Catholic Community War is always a defeat for humanity. Pope Francis
- Bishop seeks help for families struggling to pay heating bills - Friday February 7th, 2014 The Most Reverend Salvatore R. Matano, Bishop of Rochester, is inviting all Catholic parishes in the 12-county Diocese to conduct a Second Collection to assist financially stressed families with heating bills.
- NYS Bishops issue letter on care of persons with mental illness - Thursday February 6th, 2014 The Catholic Bishops of New York State have released a pastoral statement urging compassion and acceptance for people suffering from mental illness. At the same time, the New York State Catholic Conference released a statement with specific policy recommendations related to people with mental illness.
- Finger Lakes Guild speaker Feb. 19 - Saturday February 1st, 2014 Please join us for a stimulating and timely presentation on “The Progress of NaProTECHNOLOGY: from Donum Vitae to ObamaCare while Healing Couples and Supplanting In Vitro Fertilization” by Dr. Paul Carpentier on Wednesday, Feb. 19, 7 pm, at St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry, 120 French Road, Rochester.
- Latest Partners School Newsletter - Tuesday January 28th, 2014 Celebrate Catholic Schools: A Message From Bishop Matano
- Catholic Schools Week begins Jan. 26 - Wednesday January 22nd, 2014 Catholic Schools Week 2014 will run from Sunday, Jan. 26 through Saturday, Feb. 1, with 20 Diocese of Rochester schools celebrating the benefits of Catholic schooling by hosting multiple events throughout the week.
- Bishop’s message on schools - Wednesday January 22nd, 2014 My dear brothers and sisters in Christ: As we prepare to celebrate Catholic Schools Week, January 26 – February 1, allow me to express my ongoing support for our Catholic schools serving the wonderful young people in this Diocese of Rochester. Having attended Catholic schools for the entire time of my studies, beginning in kindergarten through ...
For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.