For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.
For news from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, visit https://www.usccb.org/newsroom
All Articles · 2022 · 2021 · 2020 · 2019 · 2018 · 2017 · 2016 · 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005
- Mass times for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day by Region - Wednesday December 15th, 2021See special Christmas Mass Times for parishes in your region: Monroe County · Finger Lakes · Southern Tier
- Christmas Greetings from Bishop Matano - Monday November 29th, 2021Christmas Greetings from Bishop Matano
- Praying for Peace, End to Violence Nov. 21 at the Cathedral - Tuesday November 16th, 2021Praying for Peace, End to Violence Nov. 21 at the Cathedral
- Catholic Charities Names New Director - Tuesday November 16th, 2021Catholic Charities Names New Director Karen A. Dehais will lead a 12-county organization that serves more than 250,000 people annually ROCHESTER, New York (November 16, 2021) – Ms. Karen A. Dehais has been appointed diocesan director and president of Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Rochester. She will begin her position January 8, 2022. The appointment was announced ...
- National Vocation Awareness Week, Nov. 7-13 - Wednesday October 27th, 2021National Vocation Awareness Week, Nov. 7-13
- NYS Bishops’ Letter to Senators on federal abortion bill - Friday October 1st, 2021NYS Bishops' Letter to Senators on federal abortion bill
- Novena to St. Michael, Sacred Heart Cathedral, Sept. 21-29 - Monday September 13th, 2021Novena to St. Michael, Sacred Heart Cathedral, Sept. 21-29
- Respect Life Mass, Oct. 3 at Sacred Heart Cathedral - Tuesday September 7th, 2021Respect Life Mass, Oct. 3 at Sacred Heart Cathedral
- Letter to the Faithful September 2021 - Monday August 30th, 2021My dear brothers and sisters in Christ: On September 12th of this year it will be two years since the Diocese filed for bankruptcy under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code in order to address in the best and fairest manner possible the now approximately 475 claims (this is the number of claims, not ...
- Memorandum: Apostolic Letter “Traditionis Custodes” - Tuesday July 27th, 2021Memorandum: Apostolic Letter "Traditionis Custodes"