All Articles · 2021 · 2020 · 2019 · 2018 · 2017 · 2016 · 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005
- Faithful Citizenship Resource from the USCCB - Thursday October 15th, 2020Faithful Citizenship Resource from the USCCB
- Directory of Parish Offerings Through the Pandemic - Thursday October 15th, 2020Directory of Parish Offerings Through the Pandemic
- Annual White Mass Oct. 18, 2020 - Thursday October 1st, 2020Annual White Mass Oct. 18, 2020
- Statement Regarding the Death of Mr. Daniel Prude and Renewing the Plea for Prayer and Peace - Tuesday September 8th, 2020OFFICE OF THE BISHOP 1150 Buffalo Road Rochester, New York 14624 (585) 328-3210 Statement regarding the death of Mr. Daniel Prude and renewing the plea for prayer and peace throughout the United States September 3, 2020 At each Mass, we pray, “Lord, Jesus Christ, who said to your Apostles: Peace I leave you, my peace I give ...
- Bankruptcy Court Confirms Deadline to File Claims in Chapter 11 Case Remains Aug. 13, 2020 - Thursday July 30th, 2020Bankruptcy Court Confirms Deadline to File Claims in Chapter 11 Case Remains Aug. 13, 2020
- Statement regarding deposition of Bishop Emeritus Matthew H. Clark - Monday July 6th, 2020The Diocese of Rochester appreciates Bishop Emeritus Clark’s cooperation in undergoing approximately three hours of questioning in his deposition of March 2020. While any individual would have difficulty providing accurate memory of events that occurred over a period of more than 33 years, Bishop Clark was further hindered by his struggle with early Alzheimer’s Disease. ...
- U.S. Bishops Secretariat For Child and Youth Protection Releases Annual Report - Thursday June 25th, 2020The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ Secretariat of Child and Youth Protection has released its 2019 Annual Report – Findings and Recommendations on the Implementation of the Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People. http://usccb.org/news/2020/20-104.cfm
- Religious Freedom Week, June 22-29 - Monday June 22nd, 2020Religious Freedom Week, June 22-29
- Letter to the Faithful concerning Gov. Cuomo’s June 6 announcement on worship - Saturday June 6th, 2020Letter to the Faithful concerning Gov. Cuomo's June 6 announcement on worship
- Statement Regarding the Death of Mr. George Floyd and the Recent Events of Violence throughout the United States, Trinity Sunday, June 7, 2020 - Friday June 5th, 2020Below is a link to Bishop Matano’s Statement Regarding the Death of Mr. George Floyd and the Recent Events of Violence throughout the United States, Trinity Sunday, June 7, 2020. This statement is in addition to the Bishop addressing these issues at the Pentecost Sunday Mass livestreamed through the Catholic Courier, as ...