For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.All Articles · 2020 · 2019 · 2018 · 2017 · 2016 · 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005
- Articles on the Roman Missal - Friday November 11th, 2011 Articles on the Roman Missal
- Deacon information night Dec. 15 - Thursday November 10th, 2011 THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE.
- For Catholic men ages 17+: Vocation discernment evening - Thursday October 27th, 2011 Vocation Discernment Evenings for Catholic men ages 17 and older Do you wrestle with … “how do I know what God wants me to do with my life?” Have you ever wondered if God might be inviting you to consider a vocation to priesthood? Here’s an opportunity to talk it over. Come for prayer, food, and conversation to Becket Hall, the discernment ...
- Bishop: “Hopes on our Year of Faith” - Wednesday October 26th, 2011 THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE.
- 6th grades to remain at parish schools - Tuesday October 25th, 2011 THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE.
- High School and Junior High Open Houses - Wednesday October 19th, 2011 THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE.
- Join us for the annual Blue Mass - Friday October 14th, 2011 Blue Mass Oct. 16 Bishop of Rochester Matthew H. Clark will preside at the annual Blue Mass honoring members of law enforcement on Sunday, Oct. 16, 2011, at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 296 Flower City Park, Rochester. The Mass will begin at 11:15 a.m. Representatives from local, state and federal law enforcement agencies will attend. All are welcome.
- October is Respect Life Month - Friday October 14th, 2011 THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE.
- Second Collection for flood victims - Monday September 19th, 2011 PLEASE HELP VICTIMS OF FLOODING: As you know from news accounts, many parts of the Southern Tier have been devastated by flooding in recent days. Bishop Clark has asked all parishes to conduct a Second Collection at all weekend Masses Sept. 24/25, 2011, to provide emergency and longer-term assistance to those affected in Chemung, Tompkins and Tioga counties. Please give generously! If ...
- Bishop begins 2011-12 Catholic Ministries Appeal - Monday September 12th, 2011 THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE.
For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.