For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.All Articles · 2020 · 2019 · 2018 · 2017 · 2016 · 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005
- Getting comfortable with the Bible - Friday January 6th, 2012 Getting Comfortable with the Bible Featuring Fr. George Heyman of St. Bernard’s St. Joseph’s parish in Penfield will host a special evening of interactive learning, fun, and fellowship for grown-ups on Thursday evening, January 19 from 7:30-9:00 pm. The goal is to help each us become more comfortable praying with the Gospels; listening as God speaks directly ...
- Latest from the Catholic Courier - Thursday January 5th, 2012 http://www.catholiccourier.com/
- Meet Our Seminarians - Thursday January 5th, 2012 Meet Our Seminarians
- “Embarking on a path of healing” - Thursday January 5th, 2012 http://www.catholiccourier.com/search?query=commentary%20bishops%20column%20embarking%20on%20a%20path%20of%20healing
- Hopes, concerns shared with Pope - Thursday December 15th, 2011 Hopes, concerns shared with Pope
- Bishop Clark: “NCYC a joyful experience” - Wednesday November 30th, 2011 Bishop Clark: "NCYC a joyful experience"
- Holy Family Middle School - Wednesday November 30th, 2011 Catholic Schools Office Statement on Holy Family Middle School, Elmira Nov. 30, 2011 “Beginning in September 2012, Holy Family Middle School in Elmira will be closed. All pre-Kindergarten through 6th grade students will be housed in the current Holy Family Elementary School facilities. Those students entering the 7th and 8th grade will be invited to register for a new Regional ...
- Creches on display - Monday November 28th, 2011 Creches at the Cathedral Beginning Nov. 27 through Jan. 8, more than 40 creches handcrafted in countries from around the world will be on free and public display at Sacred Heart Cathedral, Rochester. The Nativity scenes are from the collection of local resident Janet Archibald. The Cathedral is located at 296 Flower City Park, between Lake and Dewey ...
- Explore Becket Hall’s new website - Tuesday November 22nd, 2011 www.beckethall.org
- Special Remembrance Ceremony - Wednesday November 16th, 2011 Families & friends who have experienced the death of a child, sibling, grandchild Please join our Ceremony of Remembrance* for our children (of any age) who have died before us Church of the Transfiguration 50 West Bloomfield Road, Pittsford Sunday, December 11, 2011 6:30 p.m.
For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.