For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.All Articles · 2019 · 2018 · 2017 · 2016 · 2015 · 2014 · 2013 · 2012 · 2011 · 2010 · 2009 · 2008 · 2007 · 2006 · 2005
- 6th grades to remain at parish schools - Tuesday October 25th, 2011 THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE.
- High School and Junior High Open Houses - Wednesday October 19th, 2011 THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE.
- Join us for the annual Blue Mass - Friday October 14th, 2011 Blue Mass Oct. 16 Bishop of Rochester Matthew H. Clark will preside at the annual Blue Mass honoring members of law enforcement on Sunday, Oct. 16, 2011, at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 296 Flower City Park, Rochester. The Mass will begin at 11:15 a.m. Representatives from local, state and federal law enforcement agencies will attend. All are welcome.
- October is Respect Life Month - Friday October 14th, 2011 THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE.
- Second Collection for flood victims - Monday September 19th, 2011 PLEASE HELP VICTIMS OF FLOODING: As you know from news accounts, many parts of the Southern Tier have been devastated by flooding in recent days. Bishop Clark has asked all parishes to conduct a Second Collection at all weekend Masses Sept. 24/25, 2011, to provide emergency and longer-term assistance to those affected in Chemung, Tompkins and Tioga counties. Please give generously! If ...
- Bishop begins 2011-12 Catholic Ministries Appeal - Monday September 12th, 2011 THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE.
- 9/11: The Catholic Church Remembers - Thursday August 18th, 2011 THIS PAGE IS UNAVAILABLE.
- Events Calendar - Tuesday July 12th, 2011 Catholic Courier’s Event Calendar. View, find, search, and sort events.
- Message from the NY State Bishops - Sunday June 26th, 2011 ew York’s Catholic Bishops say that the passage by the Legislature of a bill to alter radically and forever humanity’s historic understanding of marriage leaves us deeply disappointed and troubled. Statement of the Bishops of New York State on same-sex “marriage” vote The passage by the Legislature of a bill to alter radically and forever humanity’s historic ...
- What We Believe About Marriage - Tuesday June 14th, 2011 Much has been written and broadcast of late concerning the movement to legalize same-sex marriages. Such attempts have recently reached New York state and stirred considerable debate. Naturally, questions have arisen among the Catholic faithful about the Roman Catholic Church’s teachings on this issue. Therefore, I believe it will be helpful to you to communicate ...
For additional articles and the latest news, visit www.catholiccourier.com.